The Pitman Training Waterford Management Diploma is one of a range of diplomas developed for the sole purpose of equipping newly appointed managers and team leaders with the essential skills needed to manage a team.
A great training programme for any aspiring manager. so if you want to take the next step up, prove you have the skills to succeed and lead from the front, this is the training programme for you. To be a great manager, you need to be able to motivate and inspire your team whilst juggling the complexities of helping to run a business and interpret complex financial information.
You will learn how to get the most out of your team, alongside learning everything you need to know to flourish in your role and drive your organisation forward.
Core Courses include:
• Communications in an Organisation
• Different Leadership Attributes and Skills
• HR Essentials in Ireland
• Introduction to Irish Business Structure and Law
• Personalities, Profiles and Plans
• Time Management
• Understanding Business Accounts in Ireland
• Microsoft Excel or Excel Expert
• Microsoft Word or Word Expert
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Powerpoint
Elective Courses include:
• Team Development
• Bookkeeping Module 1
• Sage 50 Accounts
• Interpersonal Communications
• Marketing Essentials
• Principles, Standards and Conventions of Accounting
• Sales Training with SalesLearn
The training can be completed part-time, full-time, evenings or weekends in our Waterford centre or via our distance learning Campus system.
The guideline learning time is 230 hours flexi-study or 9 weeks full-time. (Full-time is based on approx 20-30 hours a week)
To find out more visit http://waterford.pitman-training.ie and chat to one of our friendly tutors or book a FREE appointment with our Course Advisor to help guide you through some of the choices that may help you get on the road to Career and Job success today!