One of the most classic designs of architectural/draughtsman's parallel motion tables.
- Great condition, some scuff marks on base but motion and board top in very good quality.
Actual RRP around £1,300. (http://www.blundellharling.com/products.asp?recnumber=358)
- Large footprint designed for maximum stability
- Ideal for posture changing from standing / sitting
- Features a simple, positive and accurate parallel motion unit
- Height and angle can be easily balanced and locked by a single lever
- Double tension spring assists height adjustment
- Two variable torsion springs for angle adjustment
- Straightedge control is by a spring loaded braided cable
- Counterbalance weights maintain constant tension ensuring smoothness of movement
- Ball type bearings are used throughout to ensure trouble-free operation